The area of coverage includes all of Palm Beach County, with the following boundaries:
– North to the Palm Beach-Martin County line
– South to W Atlantic Ave (SR 806), in Delray Beach (continues on inset)
– East to the Atlantic Ocean
– West to the intersection of CR 880 and SR 80/441, and the Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge
The West Palm Beach & Palm Beach Co, FL Wall Map also includes an inset map of continuing coverage, from Delray Beach to the Palm Beach-Broward County line; and insets of Belle Glade, Pahokee, South Bay, and Okeechobee.
Details and features include:
– BLOCK NUMBERS
– CITY LIMITS
– EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
– FIRE & POLICE STATIONS
– GOLF & COUNTRY CLUBS
– GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS
– INDUSTRIAL PARKS
– POINTS OF INTEREST
– POST OFFICES
– RECREATIONAL PARKS
– SHOPPING CENTERS
– STREETS & HIGHWAYS
– WATER FEATURES
– ZIP CODE BOUNDARIES
Map is available with the following options:
- Laminated: Laminated for protection on both sides. Use wet erase markers to write on & wipe off.
- Railed: Black plastic framing rails are added on the top and bottom of your Laminated map for easy wall mounting.
- Spring roller: A Spring roller is applied to a Laminated map to turn it into a pull down map.