The area of coverage includes all of St. Tammany Parish, with the following boundaries:
– North to the Washington Parish line
– South to Lake Pontchartrain
– East to the Mississippi State line
– West to the Tangipahoa Parish line
Details and features include:
– BLOCK NUMBERS
– CITY LIMITS (color-coded)
– EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
– FIRE & POLICE STATIONS
– GOLF & COUNTRY CLUBS
– GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS
– POST OFFICES
– RECREATIONAL PARKS
– SHOPPING CENTERS
– STREETS & HIGHWAYS
– WATER FEATURES
– ZIP CODE BOUNDARIES
Map is available with the following options:
- Laminated: Laminated for protection on both sides. Use wet erase markers to write on & wipe off.
- Railed: Black plastic framing rails are added on the top and bottom of your Laminated map for easy wall mounting.
- Spring roller: A Spring roller is applied to a Laminated map to turn it into a pull down map.