The area of coverage includes the borough of Staten Island, Richmond County, NY, with the following boundaries:
– North to the New Jersey State line
– South to Conference House Park and the Atlantic Ocean
– East to Verrazano Narrows Bridge and Fort Hamilton, in Kings County
– West to the New Jersey State line
The Richmond County/Staten Island, NY Wall Map also includes an inset map of the New York City Subway System.
Details and features include:
– BLOCK NUMBERS
– EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
– GOLF & COUNTRY CLUBS
– LATITUDE & LONGITUDE
– POINTS OF INTEREST
– POST OFFICES
– RECREATIONAL PARKS
– STREETS & HIGHWAYS
– SUBWAYS & RAILROADS
– ZIP CODE BOUNDARIES
Map is available with the following options:
- Laminated: Laminated for protection on both sides. Use wet erase markers to write on & wipe off.
- Railed: Black plastic framing rails are added on the top and bottom of your Laminated map for easy wall mounting.
- Spring roller: A Spring roller is applied to a Laminated map to turn it into a pull down map.