The area of coverage includes all of Nashville, with the following boundaries:
– North to Goodlettsville, Hendersonville, Gallatin, Ridgetop, and Millersville
– South to one mile South of Franklin, and a portion of Murfreesboro
– East to Mt. Juliet, LaVergne, Smyrna, State Hwy 840 & TN109 intersection
– West: includes the I-40 and US 70 interchange
Insets: Remainder of Nashville into Williamson County & a Downtown Nashville enlargement.
Details and features include:
– CITY LIMITS (color-coded)
– EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
– FIRE & POLICE STATIONS
– GOLF & COUNTRY CLUBS
– GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS
– POINTS OF INTEREST
– POST OFFICES
– RECREATIONAL PARKS
– SHOPPING CENTERS
– STREETS & HIGHWAYS
– WATER FEATURES
– ZIP CODE BOUNDARIES
Map is available with the following options:
- Laminated: Laminated for protection on both sides. Use wet erase markers to write on & wipe off.
- Railed: Black plastic framing rails are added on the top and bottom of your Laminated map for easy wall mounting.
- Spring roller: A Spring roller is applied to a Laminated map to turn it into a pull down map.