Free UPS Ground Shipping
Our 2020 Fort Worth and Tarrant County, TX Wall Map with northern adjacent area, measures 5′ W x 5′ 10” H (60“ x 70”) in complete street detail at a scale of 1” = 2,740 feet.
The map is printed in color, with a markable and washable laminated surface; and offers a street index in a separate book-format, with page numbers compatible with Mapsco Street Guide for Ft Worth.
The Area of Coverage Includes All of Tarrant County with the Following Boundaries:
– North to the City of Rhome and most of Flower Mound in Denton Co.
– South to the Tarrant County Line
– East to the Tarrant County Line and the Dallas/Ft Worth International Airport
– West to the Tarrant County Line
Details and Features Include:
– BLOCK NUMBERS
– CITY LIMITS (color-coded)
– EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
– FIRE & POLICE STATIONS
– GOLF & COUNTRY CLUBS
– GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS
– POINTS OF INTEREST
– POST OFFICES
– RECREATIONAL PARKS
– SHOPPING CENTERS
– STREETS & HIGHWAYS
– WATER FEATURES
– ZIP CODE BOUNDARIES
Map is available with the following options: